Taught by Carol Foster, Vice President of Resource Development, Handicap Development Center
This four-class course will speak directly to those in small or one-person fundraising shops.
If you are the only person in your development office, that doesn’t mean you’re alone. Join others who are “doing it all” in one- or two-person development offices. We will discuss and explore:
• How to plan to save your sanity
• Who should be helping you
• Who else you can get involved and how to recruit them
• How to prioritize the many tasks vying for attention
• How to make your job rewarding and enjoyable
This course will meet on January 24, February 7, February 21, and March 7, 2019 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.